These flavorful, veggie-packed pitas are a snap to assemble. They are also sturdy enough for the lunchbox. Choose a flavorful hummus, like roasted red pepper or jalapeno, for even more appetite appeal.
Makes 4 servings
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 large whole wheat pitas, cut in half
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package Tofurky® Oven-Roasted Deli Slices
How to make:
- Spread ¼ cup hummus inside each pita. Divide deli slices between pitas, and evenly fill each with radish, cucumber, and onion.