Why should you only serve your potato salad to the side when it’s much more fun accompanying it with the sausage? These Tofurky hot dogs will surely be the stars of your barbecue.
Makes 5 servings
What you will need:
- 1 pound of potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 package of Tofurky® Jumbo Hot Dogs
- 5 hot dog buns
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
How to do:
- In a medium saucepan, cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to slow until
Potatoes are tender, for about 12-15 minutes. Drain, let cool and then cut in half or in quarters.
- In a medium bowl, mix potatoes, lemon juice, oil, chives, garlic and salt.
- Place hot dogs on a grill fire or in a pan until golden brown. Serve in buns covered with potato and radish salad.