Colorful and tasty, this Italian sausage will make your barbecue a summer hit.
Makes 4 servings
What you will need:
- 2 sweet peppers, seeded and cut into ½ “thick rings
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into ½ “thick rings
- 2 tablespoons of preferred vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 4 sausage breads
- 1 package of Tofurky® Italian sausages
How to do:
- Prepare the fire on the hot grill.
- On a baking sheet, add peppers with 1 tablespoon of oil and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Place onion rings on the same baking sheet and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of oil and ¼ teaspoon of salt, keeping the layers intact.
- Place the peppers, onions and sausages on the grill, turning them as much as necessary, until the vegetables soften, are partially charred and the sausages look golden brown.
- Place the buns briefly to toast them lightly, and then divide sausages, peppers, onions between the buns.